Re: [wmx] window stacking and multiple tabs

Jerronimo - Mon Jun 19 17:50:51 2000

On 19 Jun 2000, Lasse Rasinen wrote:
> Btw. I don't see myself using this even if some brave soul does implement
> it, I'm perfectly happy with hiding windows etc. (Of course, a good
> implementation might lead to a more readable Border class, which would be
> nice ;)

yah. same here. i probably won't use this; if i have multiple windows
open, i like to see them side by side... unless i dont need to compare
content, then i hide them underneath eachother.  Sliding Tabs would be
better than multiple views per window, imo.  ;) hint hint hint hint..

-j

--
   Scott "Jerry" Lawrence             Visit Jerry's Computer Museum!
     sdlpci@cis.rit.edu           http://www.cis.rit.edu/~sdlpci/museum/

Next: