Re: [wmx] suggestions: keyboard client menu like KDE

Damion Yates - Mon Apr 17 17:37:56 2000

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Holger Isenberg wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Damion Yates wrote:
>
> > and fits with the minimalist nature of wmx IMO.
>
> The function is is already built in, just with some more key-presses:
> Alt-Menu ... Cursor-Down ... Enter
> Only the re-sorted client-list is missing.

I use those all the time, but I want to be able to hold alt (or whatever the
main metakey is) and then use the left mouse button to grab and move a window
around, or use the middle button to enable the channel switching ability
(I've already added in the 'left-button-reverses-channel-switching' patch
from Chris Cannam to the version I'm using)

Damion

--
Damion Yates - Senior Internet Operations Engineer - Internet Services
email: Damion.Yates@bbc.co.uk - phone: +44 1737 839510

Next: