Re: [wmx] suggestions: keyboard client menu like KDE

Damion Yates - Mon Apr 17 16:38:38 2000

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Dave Holland wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 03:35:59PM +0200, Holger Isenberg wrote:
> > A client-menu with selection only through Alt-Tab pressing and releasing
> > would be nice.
>
> Like the W*nd*ws alt-tab mechanism, right?

It would be handy, with alt held down tab continues to cycle, letting go and
repressing toggles, adding shift to reverse direction.  Not sure whether
allowing X events to carry on while wmx remembers the state of the alt key
would be easy, probably is.  My wish-list item seeing as every is getting
going on this is :) is to have holding alt mean that any click in a window is
equivalent to it being on a frame, this would make aiming for the edge less
needed for moving windows round or changing the channel, this is possible in
loads of wm's and fits with the minimalist nature of wmx IMO.

Damion

--
Damion Yates - Senior Internet Operations Engineer - Internet Services
email: Damion.Yates@bbc.co.uk - phone: +44 1737 839510

Next: