Re: [wmx] xnodecor doesn't work for me

Stefan `Sec` Zehl - Mon Mar 22 14:55:41 1999

On Mon, Mar 22, 1999 at 01:49:52PM +0100, Thomas Pfaff wrote:
> i tried xnodecor to make some sticky windows, but it doesnt work. The call
> to XFetchName simply return 0 on any window.

One gotcha i found, is that xnodecor does only work (for me) if i start
it before I start wmx. If wmx is already running, it doesn't find the
windows. Maybe that's the same which is biting you.

CU,
    Sec
--
The UNIX Guru's View of Sex:
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Next: