[wmx] Wmx Bug

Jerronimo - Mon Mar 15 21:03:30 1999

I managed to reproduce this one accidently about twice now.  Netscape
runs pretty slow on our machines here. so if i close netscape, then
bring up the WMX menu (left button) before netscape (or any other app)
goes away, and wait for it to go away, then move the mouse over the menu
item for the window that doesn't exist anymore, and wmx crashes.

1: close a window that takes a while to close
2: before it disappears bring up the window menu (left button)
3: wait for the window to disappear
4: select it in the window menu
5: wmx crashes

anyone else notice this, or is it just me?

-j

--
"You must bring me...                    /          Scott "Jerry" Lawrence

Next: