[wmx] wmx tarball

Sven Oliver Moll - Wed Feb 10 14:20:44 1999

Hello again!

Since there was at least one demand, I'll do the following thing:
I'll grab every patch that goes through this mailing list and compile it on the
Solaris Workstations we have here. If it work, I'll put the tarball in
http://www.uni-hildesheim.de/~smol0999/wmx/
This tarball will feature MY Config.h, so you'll need some configurations
there, but this one may be easier than putting all the patches together
yourself.

wmx-5sec3pl4.tar.gz has two more modifications:
- make distclean now also removes the files created by ./configure
- quick channel surf is now only <MOD>F1 - <MOD>F10 not <MOD>F1 - <MOD>F12

BTW: My dynamic keyboard config bloated wmx by >20% so I tilted that, and use
two diffrent binaries (one for SunKeys, the other for PCKeys) and a wrapper
(not coded yet).

If you like the tarball, please send me a mail, so I'll know my effort there
isn't for /dev/null ;-)

Greetings from Germany,
SvOlli
--
  _______
 (  /\           | There's no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid

Next: