Re: [wmx] Menu keybinding suggestions

O'Shaughnessy Evans - Thu Jan 21 08:23:25 1999

On 1999-Jan-20 (Wed), at 23:28:23PM +0200, Lasse Rasinen wrote:
[···]
> 2) If you choose a window from the keyboard menu, the mouse cursor does
>    not warp to the title bar. With mouse this is completely acceptable,
>    but with keyboard you might have to use the Alt-Tab or whatever.
>
>    So I propose mouse warping be added to the keyboard menu.

IMHO, Shift-Alt-Tab should warp to windows in the reverse order of
Alt-Tab.  Is this possible in X?

--
· O'Shaughnessy Evans                         GST Whole Earth Networks ·
· UNIX Admin & Programmer                               @ Call America ·

Next: