[wmx] Menu keybinding suggestions

Lasse Rasinen - Wed Jan 20 22:28:30 1999

1) Command menu should have a keybinding too, for those of us who have
   extreme no-mouse-attitudes, and because of symmetry.

2) If you choose a window from the keyboard menu, the mouse cursor does
   not warp to the title bar. With mouse this is completely acceptable,
   but with keyboard you might have to use the Alt-Tab or whatever.

   So I propose mouse warping be added to the keyboard menu.

No code on these, because, well, they are only suggestions for
conversation, and I don't have the need for them => no need to code them
either. #1 looks easy to code (10 lines or so) and #2 likewise.

So, what do you think?

Next: