Re: [wmx] Wmx feature suggestion

Sven Oliver Moll - Wed Jan 20 10:54:28 1999

Hello!

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Stefan `Sec` Zehl wrote:

>a new Makefile (maybe even ./configure) is on the way.
I guess something like "make menuconfig" from the Linux Kernel should be more
useful, since the CONFIG_* options are growing steadily.

>I'm ill right now, but expect to see some more activity in about a week.
Gute Besserung! (Get well in german)

Greetings,
SvOlli
--
  _______
 (  /\           | You know me, and I sure know you !

Next: