Re: [wmx] Wmx feature suggestion

Stefan `Sec` Zehl - Tue Jan 19 00:23:31 1999

On Mon, Jan 18, 1999 at 02:45:09PM -0500, Jerronimo wrote:
> As stated earlier in the list, my makefile did not work properly... i had
> to make a script to build everything by hand.

a new Makefile (maybe even ./configure) is on the way.

> if nothing new happened with wmx, i'd still love it just as much! :)

I'm ill right now, but expect to see some more activity in about a week.

CU,
    Sec
--
Sometimes I think the surest sign, that intelligent life exists else
where in our universe is, that none of it has tried to contact us.

Next: