Re: [wmx] runtime-config [take one]

O'Shaughnessy Evans - Fri Apr 03 20:28:28 1998

On Thu, Apr 02, 1998, Chris Cannam wrote:

>     http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~cannam/wmx-dev-980402.tar.gz
>
> which includes this stuff and a couple of fixes other people have
> sent me plus one or two of my own.  That's my current test version;
> if you have anything else you'd like to send as patches, it's
> probably best to base them on that.

Okay, so I tried to compile this and keep getting this error message:

Manager.C: In method `WindowManager::WindowManager()':
Manager.C:120: aggregate `struct sigaction sAct' has incomplete type and cannot be initialized
Manager.C:120: warning: implicit declaration of function `int sigemptyset(...)'
Manager.C:120: confused by earlier errors, bailing out

I've tried to figure out what's wrong here, but it's not worth spending
an hour on.  Has anybody else seen this?  (If not, don't trouble yourself
over it.)

Thanks.

--
- O'Shaughnessy Evans                   "I will double your rubbish back
- http://www.callamerica.net/shaug/     if not satisfied." - c.l.p.m. posting

Next: