Re: [wmx] A possible fix for the focus problem when switching channels

Ben Stern - Thu Mar 20 07:37:21 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 01:48:53AM -0400, Ben Stern wrote:
> As mentioned in http://ml.42.org/wmx/msg00653.html, when switching to an
> empty channel (or at least to a channel where nothing is focused) and away
> from a Gtk2 app such as firefox, keyboard commands to switch channels stop
> working.

Apparently the problem still exists when you quit Firefox (or Gtk2 apps in
general) and there is nothing focused on the channel.  So my change reduced
the impact of the problem but didn't eliminate it.

I'm sorry if I got anyone too excited.

Ben
--
Ben Stern             UNIX & Networks Monkey
This post does not represent FTI, even if I claim it does.  Neener neener.

Next: