Re: [wmx] wmx window frame problem with Apple X11 full screen mode

Dave Plonka - Wed Dec 17 00:55:22 2003

An update regarding my previous post:

I found that the problem described below also happens with both wmx and twm:

   http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka/tmp_osx_x11_frame_problem/

so its less likely to be a window-manager bug.

I should have tested with another window-manager, but I figured they'd
have tested it with twm since it ships with Apple's X11 (where as wmx
does not.)

I guess I'll take it up with Apple or in an Apple x11 mailing list - if
there is one.

Dave

--
plonka@doit.wisc.edu  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI