Re: [wmx] Hi

Sven Oliver Moll - Wed May 14 13:58:01 2003

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Chris Cannam wrote:

[...]
> Bah, I don't do point releases.  Don't mind making a wmx-7 with just a
> few fixes though.
Tough guy! :) Sounds a bit like "real men don't write Pascal"...

> There is a nasty occasional focus problem in 6 that I'd quite like to
> deal with, but I haven't actually done so yet.

Also a re-do of the keyboard code would also be quite nice, since a
keystroke will always go to the actual x-client.

I hacked a patch up for using the volume keys of a sun keyboard on Solaris,
but the event would also go though to the xterm, for example, where I get
unwanted x's, y's and w's... So that's why it isn't posted here yet.

Greetings from Germany,
SvOlli
--
  _______
 (  /\           | checking for porn on account ... found

Next: