Re: [wmx] more keyboard control

lcommons - Tue May 22 13:46:00 2001

Since there is some activity today...
I have a question/suggestion (perhaps there is an
existing answer...)
I use wmx (quite hapilly :-) on my lap top, which does
not have a three button mouse (obviously?).  It would be
nice if the pop-up menu of open apps associated with
button 2 could be combined with the launch menu of button
1.
A similar feature can be seen in pallete program that
comes with aewm (check out the README at
http://www.red-bean.com/~decklin/aewm/).

But don't get me wrong.  I lovee wmx!!
--
Mr. Lauren Commons
"Math will still be there when the

> hi,
>
> have anyone though about adding more keyboard control to wmx? it would be
> very useful to be able to move windows around without using the mouse.
> perhaps using meta-shift + arrowkeys.
>
> I don't have the skills (yet) to do this myself, but if anyone would be
> intrested in doing it or pointing me into the right direction I would be
> grateful.
>
> /Jakob
>
> --
> Jakob Schlyter <jakob@crt.se>                Network Analyst
> Phone:  +46 31 701 42 13, +46 70 595 07 94   Carlstedt Research & Technology

Next: