[wmx] X info

lcommons - Tue May 08 15:55:54 2001

I have a problem which I know is not a wmx issue, but I'm
not sure where to look for the answers, and I bet some of
you can point me in the right direction....
I have a critical, life-and-death problem: I can't get
pixmaps or even most colors to display properly on the
root.  Most pixmaps and most colors get rendered as
dizzying patterns of black and white pixels.  I can
display a black image, a grey image, and a single color
image.
(I'm using xloadimage; I CAN view any of the images in
the Gimp.)

Thanks!
--
Mr. Lauren Commons
"Math will still be there when the snow melts." -

Next: