Re: [wmx] error in wmx

Chris Cannam - Wed Nov 29 15:49:33 2000

Fabian Sturm wrote:

> I don't know which patches you applied. I only downloaded
> wmx-6pre6 fom ftp://ice.42.org/pub/wmx.
> And this version has the described bugs.

No, wmx-6pre6 doesn't include Jamie's patch by default.  The
reference to keyboard input only working when Num Lock is on was
my own complaint about some behaviour that I thought had been
introduced by Jamie's patch, which is why I'm very interested
that you're describing a similar problem with the plain 6pre6.

So: is the problem you're reporting simply that after you start
wmx, no keyboard input gets through to applications unless
Num Lock is switched on?

Chris

If you are not the addressee of this confidential e-mail and any
attachments, please delete it and inform the sender; unauthorised
redistribution or publication is prohibited. Views expressed are those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Citria Limited.

Next: