[wmx] Rotated.C has a charset bug

Lasse Rasinen - Mon Jan 31 22:52:29 2000

On line 208 or so, we have the following code snippet:

  /* we only want printing characters ... */
  if (min_char<32)  min_char = 32;
  if (max_char>126) max_char = 126;

In the modern Latin-1 environment the latter is clearly not true. So,
should be latter line be removed so we get our exotic Ä's and Ö's in the
title bars. And actually are the semantics of max_char and min_char?
I mean, if they are defined, the font has characters on those locations,
so why does the code assume they are not printable?

Lasse

Next: