Re: [wmx] change channel

Stefan `Sec` Zehl - Sat May 15 23:46:07 1999

On Fri, May 14, 1999 at 05:14:52AM +0000, cannam wrote:

> > okay... "close" means click on the little square button in the windowborder.
>
> FWIW, from where I'm sat this sounds like a plausible if obvious
> bug.  It's possible that wmx needs a window to grab the keyboard on,
> so with no window present it might fail to notice the keypress.

I tried to reproduce that here:

Switch to (still empty) channel 2 with the mouse
open new xterm via the 'New' entry of the root menu
close it via any of 'exit\n' 'short click on the button(iconify)' and
'long click (kill)'
in any of these cases, i can switch back to Screen_1 with Alt+F1

Sorry,
    Sec
--
CUSTOMER: "I'm running Windows '95."       > TECH: "Yes."
CUSTOMER: "My computer isn't working now." > TECH: "Yes, you already said that."

Next: