[wmx] What else?

Stefan `Sec` Zehl - Fri Jan 30 16:39:06 1998

Hi,

we're only two persons on that list, yet (I hope we can spread the word
a bit :-), but to generate a bit of discussion, I'll mail here :)

I'm currently adding a bit of runtime configurability, and currently you
can change
focus policy (click focus, follow focus, auto.raise)
keyboard controls (on/off)
CONFIG_EVERYTHING_ON_ROOT_MENU (true/false)

and will add (on request from the author) CONFIG_MAD_FEEDBACK.

Do you have any wishes for that ?

CU,
    Sec
--
 Jeder Tag an dem du nicht lächelst, ist ein verlorener Tag. (C. Chaplin)

Next: