Re: [wmx] client names on menus, arbitrary keybindings, remote control of wmx

rsharman - Tue Mar 22 02:53:19 2005

Alexandros Diamantidis writes:

 > * To wmx@42.org [2005-03-20 18:14]:
 > > I have a small problem: I can't bind actions to the number keys on the
 > > keypad. For example, with the following...
 >
 > Oops! I'm sorry, I just realised I needed to bind to KP_End instead of
 > KP_1. Never mind...

Glad you found the problem!   And thanks for the email -- I'm glad
someone finds the patches useful.

 > Although I still get the message "wmx: Alt key record in inconsistent
 > state" when Num Lock is on.

Yes,  I have seen that quite a lot.  It doesn't seem to matter.
I think I tried to track it down a while ago,  but don't remember what
I found.  Apart from being slightly annoying it doesn't seem to be
harmful.

Richard

Next: