Re: [wmx] wm2 and wmx in sourceforge cvs

Damion Yates - Thu Aug 14 19:30:15 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Damion Yates wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Chris Cannam wrote:
>
> > I've created a project page on SourceForge for wm2 and wmx
>
> I'll test on Solaris9 and feed any problems back.

On my 1st try with no edits to Config.h I found I needed numlock down
to be able to type anything and I had no Alt key support as there
doesn't appear to be a KP_Super_L at all :)  Tweaking this seemed to
sort everything, so what I'm running with now is pretty much exactly
what I was running before, so just confirming the cvs release at
present is good for Solaris users with some expected minor config
changes.

If I recall, there was a patch somebody had or perhaps was just
working on, to remove the resize tab with some combination of keys.
This and perhaps the toggling of removing all decorations with some
keypress (in a similar style to toggling window stickyness) would mean
maximizing stuff and 3d games, would work much better under wmx.

Damion

--
Damion Yates - Maiden House, Vanwall Business estate, Maidenhead
email: Damion.Yates@bbc.co.uk - phone: +44 (0) 1628 407759 (or ex: 37759)

Next: