hey traders dont miss this one

Delores Vasquez - Fri Aug 11 15:55:41 2006

Tip Top Equities August Issue:

Make no mistake: Our mission at Tip Top Equities is to sift through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find
the golden needle in the haystack.  The micro-cap DIAMOND that can make you a fortune.  More often than not, the stocks we
profile show a significant increase in stock price, sometimes in days, not months or years.  We have come across what we feel is
one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.

Company: HLV Trading, Inc
Ticker: HLVC
Current Price:  $O.O18
Target Price:  $O.O8
Get HLVC First Thing Todayl

Here is a brand new entry into the Red Hot energy sector. Less than one month after their entry was made public, HLVC makes as
acquisition announcement which sends their stock price flying up by over 300 porterpartners com !!!

Members should pick up HLVC as early as possible on Friday. This news is going to send hLVc off the charts! We all know that in the
oil business it's the big announcements that makes these stocks explode!!!

This could be the one you been waiting for!!!

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Embattled U.S. Rep. Bob Ney, R-Ohio, announced Monday that he would retire at the close of the 109th Congress, abandoning a bid to win a seventh term to the House of Representatives in November.

Buy on 11 Aug 2006.

Next: