Re: Notfall MPM Termin!

Richard Foley - Wed Feb 13 10:50:54 2008

On Wednesday 13 February 2008 09:36, Stephen Riehm wrote:

> bin dabei!

Kool.

> PS: so where in Erlangen are you hiding?

Yep, I know - pathetic show - I'm in Munich...  My wife would shoot me if I
took a couple of days holiday up to Erlangen at the moment.  Work's been a
bit scarce for the first month or so of 2008, so I'm taking a much deserved
(...) sabatical instead, and finishing off some outstanding projects of mine.
How is work with you?

Looking forward to yacking (in Munich) on Monday.

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen

http://www.rfi.net/