Re: subscribe perl-mongers (fwd)

Richard Foley - Thu Jan 31 16:25:08 2008

On Thursday 31 January 2008 15:57, Stefan `Sec` Zehl wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 14:27 +0100, Richard Foley wrote:
> >
> > Hey Sec,
> >
> > Can you put Robin on the list please...?
>
> He could have done that himselft, but I've added him manually for now.

Ah, you mean RTFM ?-)

	http://munich.pm.org/contact.html

Looks straightforward enough.

Hmm, maybe I'm getting confused with the anti-spam filter I've been told
about, which William had such problems with.  I thought there was some kind
of an issue with getting new people onto the list.  Maybe I was wrong...?
I've Cc'd the list in the hope of getting a sensible correction.

Thanks anyway, Sec, for stepping in.

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen