Re: subscribe perl-mongers (fwd)

Richard Foley - Thu Jan 10 18:44:27 2008

On Thursday 10 January 2008 17:27, Robin Clarke wrote:
> Hi Richard!
>
> I'll go out on a limb and guess that I can write to you in English?

Gut geraten ;-)

> When/where is the meeting next Wednesday then?

According to the magic beans, the date is: 2008-01-16, and yes, no-one has any
idea where/when exactly, but usually sometime around 19:00 is a good bet.
I've also forwarded this to the list, so hopefully:

1. Someone will subscribe Robin Clarke <robin@robinclarke.net>

2. Haj will respond and set a time and place.

Seeing as no-one else has got in first, I hereby propose the Loewenbraukeller,
at Stiglemaierplatz, one stop north of Hauptbahnhof, at 19:00 on Mittwoch
16-01-2008.  Haj...?

Hope to see you there.

--
Richard Foley