Fwd: [pm_groups] Perl survey

Richard Foley - Fri Jul 27 11:42:10 2007

Subject: [pm_groups] Perl survey
Date: Friday 27 July 2007 10:56
From: José Alves de Castro <jose@pm.org>
To: pm_groups@pm.org
Cc: info@perlsurvey.org

Hi, guys!

Kirrily is doing a Perl survey :-)

I answered the questions and it seems to be an interesting and
valuable effort.

For those of you who don't know Kirrily (aka Skud), I can vouch for
her. She's one of us :-)

That said, she'd appreciate it if you all took some time to take her
survey and to convince your pm'ers to take it too.

Cheers, :-)

jac

Begin forwarded message:

--