Re: Fwd: [pm_groups] wiki.pm.org: Any interest in a wiki for your group?

Richard Foley - Sat Sep 09 21:20:33 2006

On Saturday 09 September 2006 20:51, Harald Joerg wrote:
> Richard Foley asks about Andy Lester's Wiki offering:
>
> > Is this of any interest to MPM?
>
> Guilty, your honour.
>
> I did not forward that to MPM, since we have a Wiki at MPM (though it
> has only been announced at the last meeting, which couldn't be called
> overcrowded)...

MPM doesn't need to replace it's own wiki - I didn't realise there was one :-)

> I'd invite to discuss our fellow mongers whether we need a wiki, and
> whether it should be Andy's Socialtext or just simply plain TWiki, at
> our upcoming (12 days or so) meeting :-)

If I'm not in Heidelberg, I'll try to come along, if I may ?-)

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen

Next: