Fwd: [pm_groups] wiki.pm.org: Any interest in a wiki for your group?

Richard Foley - Fri Sep 08 19:04:31 2006

Is this of any interest to MPM?

R.

Subject: [pm_groups] wiki.pm.org: Any interest in a wiki for your group?
Date: Thursday 31 August 2006 18:18
From: Andy Lester <andy@petdance.com>
To: pm_groups@pm.org

Can I get a show of hands from who might be interested in wiki.pm.org/
your-group-name ?

I've started one for Chicago.PM on my home box: http://rakudo.org/
chicago-pm

and I set one up for the Chicago Hackathon: http://rakudo.org/
hackathon-chicago

Who would be interested in such a wiki for their PM group?  For those
with existing wikis, these would be running under Socialtext Open (I
work for Socialtext as project manager for the open source release)
and we have conversion tools to convert from other wikis to
Socialtext Open.

I'm trying to judge interest to see if it's worthwhile to work with
Ask to set up wiki.pm.org in the Perl.org infrastructure.  If nobody
cares, I'll just run my little wiki server myself.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance