[Jay Hannah] [pm_groups] Perl Monger t-shirts! I'm gathering orders now.

Harald Joerg - Thu Jul 13 22:06:18 2006

Hallo Mongers,

Nochmal ich: Vielleicht gibt's doch noch was für Mittwoch - siehe
Anhang.  Zwecks Portoersparnis gibt's diverse Ideen für eine deutsche /
europäische (Birmingham - wg. YAPC::Europe::2006) Sammelbestellung.
--
Cheers,
haj

--- Begin Message ---
It's baaaack! Once every 2 years or so since 1996 one or more Perl Monger groups have banded together to place a t-shirt order. In 2004 the Omaha Perl Mongers and the SouthFlorida Perl Mongers ordered about 60 shirts.

This is your chance for 2006/2007. (Unless you'd rather go it alone, of course. -grin-)

Details:
   http://omaha.pm.org/shirts.shtml

If you think your group might be interested please let me know. Once your groups' order is set send me the list and your mailing address (Federal Express). I can't track dozens of local individuals per group, so I'll be counting on group leaders for all local footwork.

If you want a shipping quote let me know and I'll try to chase one down for you based on some estimated order size...

Order cut off is August 8th, 1 month from today.

Be the shwankiest geeks in your area! :)

Cheerio,

Request pm.org Technical Support via support@pm.org