Re: Zur Erinnerung: Naechster Vortrag am Mittwoch, 2. April 2003

Norbert Gruener - Thu Mar 27 07:53:41 2003

Hi Wilfried,

On Wed, Mar 26 2003, Wilfried Gaensheimer wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> if it's just the language, I could talk in English the same speed I do in
> German :-), if the others don't mind. And there is no localized version of
> perl I know of ;-)

this would be a wonderful idea if you could do your talk in English
:-))

> Norbert, what is your opinion about a English presentation?

Yes, please do it !!!

Cheers,

Norbert
--
Ceterum censeo          | PGP encrypted mail preferred.
Redmond esse delendam.  | PGP Key at www.MPA-Garching.MPG.de/~nog/

Next: