RE: Zur Erinnerung: Naechster Vortrag am Mittwoch, 2. April 2003

Richard . Foley - Wed Mar 26 16:58:00 2003

Greg, I just re-read your email again.

Am I correct in thinking that you will not be in Munich on Friday 4th of April?  If you are, then I'll be coming in on the train from Zurich at about 6.30pm into Munich, and could meet you and whoever can turn up then.

...?

If not, maybe next time.

Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than Aufwiedersehen