Re: Zur Erinnerung: Naechster Vortrag am Mittwoch, 2. April 2003

Greg McCarroll - Wed Mar 26 16:12:32 2003

* Norbert Gruener (nog@mpa-garching.mpg.de) wrote:

> Hallo Mongers,
>
> ich möchte Euch nochmals an das nächste Treffen mit Vortrag erinnern:
>
>         Mittwoch, 02. April 2003, 19:00 Uhr im
>         Schachner Hof, Pognerstr. 5, 81379 München
>         Vortragender: Wilfried Gänsheimer
>         Thema:  Perl at work:  OpenDist - Incremental Software Distribution /
>                                Synchronisation
>
>         Welche Tools gibt es zur Synchronisation grosser Fileserver
>         und warum habe ich was eigenes geschrieben. Noch dazu mit
>         Perl. Ein Überblick.

Hi,

I am going to be in Munich next week, at least I think its very near
Munich, its an area called Dornach. So assuming I am actually going to
be in Munich I'd love to meet up with you guys. I'm going to be free
on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evening, so I was thinking of
maybe meeting up after the above talk (my german ends at ' ein bier,
bitte' so I might be a bit lost if i went to the talk) and maybe go
for a late super or something. Alternatively I could meet with some of
you another night? Thoughts?

Greg

--
***   Email address has changed to greg@mccarroll.org.uk . Please   ***