Re: Gabi

Stuart Dodds - Thu Nov 25 11:41:00 2010

I've also attached the equivalent config file I use for cpanplus

this should replace the one in

~/.cpanplus/lib/CPANPLUS/Config/User.pm

which works with just the following location exported in .bash_aliases

export PERL5LIB=/home/dodds/local_libraries/lib/perl5

hope it helps.

Stu.

On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 11:09 +0100, William Travis Holton wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry, that's what happens when I let the "auto spell check" thingy set
> to English.
>
> So attached is my config file that I use under ~/.cpan/CPAN/MyConfig.pm
>
> The important parameters here are the makepl_arg and mbuildpl_arg which
> tell cpan where my local libraries are.  It's also important to have
> your $PERL5LIB set to include all of the places where cpan likes to put
> stuff locally.
>
> Here's what I have in my .bash_aliases:
>

> LOCALPERLHOME=/home/holton/local_libraries
> LOCALPERLHOMELIB=$LOCALPERLHOME/lib
> LOCALPERLHOMEPERL5=$LOCALPERLHOMELIB/perl5
> LOCALPERLVERSION=5.10.0
> LOCALSITEPERL=$LOCALPERLHOMEPERL5/site_perl
> PERLARCH=x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
> LOCALPERLHOMEARCH=$LOCALPERLHOMELIB/$PERLARCH:$LOCALPERLHOMELIB/$PERLARCH/auto:$LOCALPERLHOMEPERL5/$PERLARCH:$LOCALPERLHOMEPERL5/$PERLARCH/auto:$LOCALSITEPERL/$LOCALPERLVERSION/$PERLARCH/auto:$LOCALSITEPERL/$LOCALPERLVERSION/$PERLARCH
>

> LOCALPERLLIB=$LOCALPERLHOMELIB:$LOCALPERLHOMELIB/auto:$LOCALPERLHOMEPERL5:$LOCALSITEPERL:$LOCALPERLHOMEARCH
>

> export PERL5LIB=$LOCALPERLLIB:$PERL5LIB
>

> Regards,
>
> Trav
>

> On 25.11.2010 10:03, Robin Clarke wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, November 24, 2010 22:10, William Holton wrote:
> >> Nicht largesse
> >
> > Well said! Couldn't have put it better myself!
> >
> > -Robin-
> >

> - --
> W. Travis Holton

united-domains AG - The Domain People.
Gautinger Strasse 10
D-82319 Starnberg
Tel. + 49 (0) 81 51 / 3 68 67 - 33
Fax + 49 (0) 81 51 / 3 68 67 - 77
http://www.united-domains.de
Sitz: Starnberg, HRB 127020 (AG MÃnchen)
Vorstand: Florian Huber (Vors.)
Alexander Helm, Markus Eggensperger
Aufsichtsrat: Norbert Lang (Vors.)