Re: Gabi

William Travis Holton - Thu Nov 25 11:09:52 2010

Hi all,

Sorry, that's what happens when I let the "auto spell check" thingy set
to English.

So attached is my config file that I use under ~/.cpan/CPAN/MyConfig.pm

The important parameters here are the makepl_arg and mbuildpl_arg which
tell cpan where my local libraries are.  It's also important to have
your $PERL5LIB set to include all of the places where cpan likes to put
stuff locally.

Here's what I have in my .bash_aliases:

LOCALPERLHOME=/home/holton/local_libraries
LOCALPERLHOMELIB=$LOCALPERLHOME/lib
LOCALPERLHOMEPERL5=$LOCALPERLHOMELIB/perl5
LOCALPERLVERSION=5.10.0
LOCALSITEPERL=$LOCALPERLHOMEPERL5/site_perl
PERLARCH=x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
LOCALPERLHOMEARCH=$LOCALPERLHOMELIB/$PERLARCH:$LOCALPERLHOMELIB/$PERLARCH/auto:$LOCALPERLHOMEPERL5/$PERLARCH:$LOCALPERLHOMEPERL5/$PERLARCH/auto:$LOCALSITEPERL/$LOCALPERLVERSION/$PERLARCH/auto:$LOCALSITEPERL/$LOCALPERLVERSION/$PERLARCH

LOCALPERLLIB=$LOCALPERLHOMELIB:$LOCALPERLHOMELIB/auto:$LOCALPERLHOMEPERL5:$LOCALSITEPERL:$LOCALPERLHOMEARCH

export PERL5LIB=$LOCALPERLLIB:$PERL5LIB

Regards,

Trav

On 25.11.2010 10:03, Robin Clarke wrote:

> On Wed, November 24, 2010 22:10, William Holton wrote:
>> Nicht largesse
>
> Well said! Couldn't have put it better myself!
>
> -Robin-

- --
W. Travis Holton