Re: first message

marcos rebelo - Sun Nov 21 00:57:22 2010

Nice, hi all.

I'll move to Munich this or the next year for family reasons. For now
I'm looking for a job in there, I was willing to know if someone may
help me with this search.

My CV is in: http://www.oleber.com/curriculum-vitae

I'll go to the meetings after transfer to Munich.

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo

--
Marcos Rebelo