Re: first message

Robin Clarke - Mon Nov 15 11:26:12 2010

Hi Marcos,

Nice to hear that you'll be coming to Munich!

If you are looking for work, perhaps you could narrow down what kind of
work you are looking for, and if you're looking for full time employment,
or freelance work?
There are a number of companies in Munich working with Perl.

Perhaps we (Munich PerlMongers) should make a register of companies using
Perl in Munich...

Best regards,
-Robin-

On Mon, November 15, 2010 11:03, marcos rebelo wrote:
> Nice, hi all.
>
> I'll move to Munich this or the next year for family reasons. For now
> I'm looking for a job in there, I was willing to know if someone may
> help me with this search.
>
> My CV is in: http://www.oleber.com/curriculum-vitae
>
> I'll go to the meetings after transfer to Munich.
>
> Best Regards
> Marcos Rebelo
>
> On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Robin Clarke <robin@robinclarke.net>
> wrote:
>> Hi Marco,
>>
>> Yes - we are here.  The dead website is just to filter out those who
>> aren't sufficiently motivated. ;-P
>>
>> Our next meeting is on Wednesday 24. November, location TBD.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> -Robin-
>>
>> On Sat, November 13, 2010 17:44, marcos rebelo wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> This is my first message on this group.
>>>
>>> The website that I found seems dead from 2007
>>>
>>> so my question is:
>>>     Someone there?
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>> Marcos Rebelo