perl work around munich? was: Re: Giving a talk at YAPC::Europe...

Richard . Foley - Mon Jul 15 11:57:14 2002

Steffen Beyer wrote:

<snip>
> This means that I am currently looking for a new job, because this
> is no secure place for me to stay...
>
> Does anyone know by any chance anybody who could use somebody like me? :-)
> Thank you all very much in advance for your understanding and possible help!

Guys (and gals),

Because Dornier-Fairchild have collapsed into Insolvency, this now
applies to me too

:-\

Does anyone have any hints, (besides jobserve or planet), to give for
job openings, preferably in the Munich area, and distinctly perl
oriented?

TIA for any tips (or jobs :)

--
Ciao