Re: Giving a talk at YAPC::Europe...

Ed Freyfogle - Mon Apr 08 09:41:13 2002

Hello to all

sorry to hear this depressing news, trust me that I know the feeling :(

Here at yahoo! we dont currently have any full time openings, but I thought
I would ping the group to mention that we do have a continual need
for interns working in perl on FreeBSD on our content management system.

If there is anyone out there interested please
read the details here

http://de.join.yahoo.com/technik.html

and just drop me a mail

thanks and good luck to everyone, Ed