Re: Giving a talk at YAPC::Europe...

Richard Foley - Sun Apr 07 09:52:42 2002

Steffen Beyer wrote:

> Hello Richard,
> hello all Perl Mongers from Munich!

Hi :-)

> At the German Perl Workshop in February you asked me if I wouldn't
> like to give a talk at the YAPC::Europe conference in Munich later
> this year.
>
> In fact I would like to do so, but for the time being, I unfortunately
> don't even know if I will be able to attend!

Oh - bad news! :-(

> I don't know if you already heard the news:
>
> Content-Management-Firma Imperia entlässt Mitarbeiter
<snip>
> This means that I am currently looking for a new job, because this
> is no secure place for me to stay...

Sounds a lot like DornierFairchild (where I work)...

> Does anyone know by any chance anybody who could use somebody like me? :-)
> Thank you all very much in advance for your understanding and possible help!

Jobserve (.co.uk) usually is a good source of work in Europe, but for
Munich in particular, I don't know.  I think it's all rather scarce at
the moment, but you could try sending your CV at these people, on the
off-chance something happens to fit:

	Birgit Widmann <birgit.widmann@satzsoft.com>

	Lana McHugh <lmchugh@parity-eurosoft.com>

Viel gluck!