Fwd: The Perl Survey 2010 is now live

mailinglisten - Thu May 20 23:26:37 2010

Hi *,

die Perl-Umfrage 2010 ist jetzt online. Es wÃre schÃn, wenn mÃglichst viele mitmachen.

- RenÃe

----- Forwarded message from Gabor Szabo <szabgab@gmail.com> -----

 From: Kieren Diment

The Perl Survey 2010 is now live.  Its purpose is to better understand
the demographics and opinions of the Perl community.  You can complete
the survey at http://survey.perlfoundation.org - it should take about
10 to 15 minutes.  Once you've done that, please let your relevant
friends and colleagues know about the survey so they can coplete it as
well.  My aim is to get a response of over 1000 individuals, and to
run the survey (lightly adapted) every two or three years so we can
see how the community changes over time.  The official announcement of
the survey is here:
http://news.perlfoundation.org/2010/05/grant-update-the-perl-survey-1.html

----- End forwarded message -----

Next: