job opening

William Travis Holton - Tue Apr 06 11:38:29 2010

Hey Mongers,

My company is looking for a couple (full-time) Perl5 software-developers
for our domain registration platform. Here are some of the specifics
(the official link is below the job description):

Job Description:

We are currently building a meta registration platform to replace the
company's existing infrastructure. The long-term goal is to provide a
single interface for customers/domain resellers that is capable of
communicating with multiple international domain registries.

This project has definite long-term prospects as we will always need to
adjust/adapt to requirements of international domain registries.

This is a full time position.

Essential skills:

* min 3 years experience in Perl5

* Solid understanding of Perl5 OO frameworks.
  Not limited to but including:
    	- Inside-Out classes
	- Moose

Also nice to have but not mandatory:

* Knowledge/Experience with Scrum

* Experience with CPAN release process

* Spoken English (team is very international)

* Familiarity with Linux

* Experience in domain registration business

http://www.united-domains.de/jobs/

Company:

united-domains AG, Starnberg, Germany

Business:

Specialized in registration of domains in >150 top level domain endings
(.com, .de, .eu, etc.).

If you know anybody who might be interested, please feel free to pass
this information on.

--
William Travis Holton
Software Developer

united-domains AG
Gautinger Strasse 10
D-82319 Starnberg
Tel.    +49 - 8151 / 36867 - 0
Fax     +49 - 8151 / 36867 - 77
Mobile  +49 - 160 / 97423230
http://www.united-domains.de
mailto:holton@united-domains.de
Sitz:     Starnberg, HRB 127020 (Amtsgericht MÃnchen)
          USt-IdNr. DE203066334
Vorstand: Florian Huber (Vors.)
          Alexander Helm, Markus Eggensperger
Aufsichtsrat: Norbert Lang (Vors.)