Wanted: someone to create a website (mainly for time schedules)

Steffen Beyer - Mon Mar 01 12:24:38 2010

Dear Perl Mongers,

is there anyone interested in creating a website for the friend of a friend of mine?

Please see also the forwarded email further below.

Please send all inquiries for further information to Willy Haaken <whaaken@epo.org>!

Thank you very much and sorry for spamming your mailboxes!

Best regards,
Steffen Beyer
(Date::Calc, Bit::Vector, ...)
--
    Steffen Beyer <sb@engelschall.com>
    http://www.engelschall.com/u/sb/whoami/ (Who am I)

> Willy Haaken/EPO
> 01.03.2010 11:35
> Subject: Website
>
> Dear Steffen,
> as agreed I send you an email for the following
> reason:
> A friend of mine is looking for somebody to design a
> website.
> The website should contain data that can easily be changed
> by the owner,
> i.e. time schedules.
> It should be reasonably safe and easy to find in
> Google.
>
> Please let me know if someone is intersted in setting this
> up.
>
> Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincères
> salutations
>
> Willy Haaken
> Examiner Handling and Processing | Dir. 1.2.5.6
> European Patent Office
> Verrijn Stuartlaan | 2288 ER Rijswijk | The Netherlands
> Tel. +31 (0)70 340 4278
> whaaken@epo.org
> http://www.epo.org

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com