Who shot the beaver

Axel Hoffmann - Wed Dec 04 09:53:37 2002

An 80-year-old man went to his doctor for his annual checkup.

The doctor asks him how he's feeling. The 80-year-old says,
"I've never felt better. I have an 18-year-old bride who is pregnant
with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor considers his question for a minute and then
begins, "I have a friend who is an avid hunter and never misses a season.
One day when he was going out in a bit of a hurry, he accidentally
picked up his umbrella instead of his gun. When he got to the
creek, he saw a prime beaver sitting beside the stream of water.

He raised his umbrella and went, "Bang, bang" and the beaver
fell over dead. What do you think of that?"

The 80-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else shot that
beaver."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

Next: