Audi Quattro

Axel Hoffmann - Wed Sep 18 10:56:56 2002

Five Germans in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border. The Italian
Customs agent stops them and tells them: "It'sa illegallo to putto 5
peopolle in a Quattro." "Vot do you mean it'z illegal?" asks the German
driver.
"Quattro meanso four" replies the Italian official.
"Quattro is just ze name of ze automobile", the Germans retort
unbelievingly. Look at ze papers: zis car is designt to kerry 5 persons."
"You can'ta pulla thato one on me!", replies the Italian customs agent.
"Quattro meansa four. You havo fiveo peopolle ina your car and you are
thereforra breakingo the law."
The German driver replies angrily: "You idiot! Call your zupervisor over,
I vant to speak to somevone viz more intelligence!"
"Sorry", responds the Italian official, "he can'ta come. He'sa busy witha
2 guys in a Fiat Uno."

Next: