fairy-tales

Markus Wennrich - Fri Aug 02 16:20:22 2002

A father asked his son, little Johnny, aged 10, if he knew about the
birds and the bees.

"I don't want to know!" little Johnny said, bursting into tears.

Confused, the father asked little Johnny what was wrong.

"Oh Dad," Johnny sobbed, "At age six I got the there's no Santa'speech.
When I was seven I got the there's no Easter bunny' speech.
Then at age 8 you hit me with the there's no tooth fairy' speech!
If you're going to tell me now that grown-ups don't really fuck, I've
got nothing left to live for!"

--
Why is the alphabet in that order?

Next: