condoms

Markus Wennrich - Fri Feb 01 16:39:09 2002

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to
walk by the condom display, and the boy asks "What are these, Dad?"

The man matter-of-factly replies "Those are called condoms, son. Men use
them to have safe sex."

"Oh I see" replied the boy pensively. "Yes, I've heard of that in health
class at school" He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3
and asks "Why are there 3 in this package?"
The dad replies "Those are for high-school boys. One for Friday, one for
Saturday, and one for Sunday."

"Cool" says the boy. He notices a 6-pack and asks "Then who are these
for?" "Those are for college men." the dad answers. "Two for Friday, two
for Saturday, and two for Sunday." "Whow" exclaimed the boy.

"Then who uses THESE"? he asks, picking up a 12-pack. With a sigh, te dad
replies, "Those are for married men. One for January, one for February....

--
Richard Fish: Everybody's alone. It's just easier to take in a
relationship.

Next: