This Duck

Markus `Nick` Wennrich - Thu Oct 04 17:12:15 2001

This Duck
---------

A duck walks into a bar and asks, "Got any bread?"
And the barman replies, "No."
And the duck asks, "Got any bread?"
And the barman, "No!"
"Got any bread?"
"I said, N-O NO!"
"Got any bread?"
"For cryin' out loud - N-O spells NO and I mean NO!!"
"Got any bread?"
"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!"
"Got any bread?"
"Look, if you ask me one more fucking time if I've got any bread, I'm
going to nail your fucking beak to the fucking bar!! WE HAVE NO
FUCKING BREAD!!!"

The duck pauses for a second.

"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any bread?"

--
Premature optimization is the root of all evil in programming.
                                                       ---C.A.R. Hoare

Next: