Bad days

Duskwalker - Wed Apr 04 09:14:55 2001

Things to say when you are having a bad day

1. Okay, Okay! I take it back. Unfuck you! ! ! !
2. You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing?
3. How many times do I have to flush before you go away?
4. Well this day was a total waste of make-up
5. Well aren't we a Bloody ray of sunshine?
6. Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after.
7. Do I look like a fucking people's person
8. This isn't an office. It's Hell with flourescent lighting
9. I started out with nothing and still have most of it left
10. I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me
11. You! ! ! . . . off my planet! ! !
12. therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. . .You choose
13. Practice random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of
    self-control
14. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed
15. And your cry-baby, whiny-assed opinion would be. . . . ?
16. I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for 30 years
17. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer
18. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed
19. Do they ever shut up on your planet?
20. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable
21. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realise you haven't
    gone to sleep yet.
22. Back off! ! ! You're standing in my aura.
23. Don't worry. I forgot your name too.
24. I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?
25. I work 45 hours a week to be this poor
26. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it
27. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead
28. Wait. . . . I'm trying to imagine you with a personality
29. Chaos, panic and disorder. . . my work here is done.
30. Ambivalent? Well yes and no
31. You look like shit. Is that the style now?
32. Earth is full. Go home
33. Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?
34. I'm not tense, just terrbly, terribly alert
35. A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.
36. You are depriving some village of an idiot.

Next: