Things You Wish You Could Say At Work

Markus `Nick` Wennrich - Tue Mar 20 10:58:46 2001

Things You Wish You Could Say At Work:

1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of *@^@#^@!

2. I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a @(&@(#@(!!

3. How about "never"? Is "never" good for you?

4. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

5. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in
public.

6. Ahhh, I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.

7. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

8. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

9. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

10. Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the
subject.

11. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

12. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to
pronounce.

13. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

14. I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

15. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?

16. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

17. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point
of  view.

18. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.

19. No, my powers can only be used for good.

20. You sound reasonable......time to up my medication.

21. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

22. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

24. I don't work here. I'm a consultant. (My personal favorite!)

25. Who me? I just wander from room to room.

26. My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!

And now, useful expressions for those HIGH STRESS days:

1. Well, aren't we just a ray of sunshine?

2. Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?

3. Do I look like a people person?

4. This isn't an office. It's hell with fluorescent lighting.

5. I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.

6. You! Off my planet!!

7. Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of
self-control.

8. Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?

9. And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?

10. How many times do I have to flush before you go away?

11. Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?

12. How do I set a laser printer to stun?

13. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.

14. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

15. Earth is full, GO HOME!!

--
A celebrity is a person who is known for his well-knownness.

Next: